Welcome

Welcome! Here's what I've been up to:

Thursday, June 18, 2015

The Time I Was Counting Down

This time tomorrow, I think I will be somewhere over the Atlantic Ocean. I'm leaving tomorrow morning and will endure two layovers in Canada before touching down in France. I can now say I'm ready to begin this Travel Study Program.

I already experienced some mishaps, however. When I left UCLA, I shipped a huge box of clothing and items back to my house. It's been 10 days and I still haven't received the box, so I've been desperately trying to shop for some new outfits for my abroad journey. Many girls would love an excuse to shop, but it's been a bit stressful for me. It was a nightmare having nothing I needed, but hopefully I'm packed up and ready to go. 12 hours more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment